Why our sonoma county estate planning attorney?
Creative, concise & competent estate planning
Instead of simply telling you what estate planning tools you should use, we can work with you to create a comprehensive estate plan based on your wishes for the future.
When you work with Gullotta Law Group, all you need to do is explain what you would like to happen to your property and loved ones. Our legal team will then draft the appropriate documents to ensure that your family and the court understand your last wishes for your assets and loved ones.
Are you intimidated by the thought of estate planning?
You need courteous and reliable advice from Sonoma's best & trusted attorney
Advantages of flat-fee estate planning
Our firm strives to provide clients with the personalized service they deserve, and we believe that we can best meet their needs when we're not watching the clock. Our flat-fee estate planning allows clients to draft comprehensive estate plans without worrying about hourly fees.
We never want you to feel rushed in our office, and our caring staff will work to accommodate your needs. Our firm even offers translation services for clients whose first language is not English.
With our fixed-fee packages, you will receive:
- Unlimited initial planning time with Attorney Eric S. Gullotta: We want to be sure you understand what you are signing.
- Unlimited phone calls and emails: When you engage our offices to prepare an estate plan, you will receive unlimited phone calls, emails, even additional face-to-face time with Eric. Any questions you have will be answered at no additional charge.
- Follow-up meeting: We even offer a 30-minute follow-up meeting after you sign your documents in case anything comes up afterward.
- Support for your successor: With every estate plan done by our office, a certificate for a free one-hour consultation for your successor trustee and/or executor. We'll get them on the right track to administering your estate without sending them a bill.
CPA experience you can trust
- Attorney Eric S. Gullotta is a Certified Public Accountant with a master's degree in taxation.
- With 15 years of experience as a CPA, Attorney Gullotta understands the tax issues involved in estate planning and probate cases that other attorneys can miss.
- If you have a large estate, he can help you pass down more inheritance to your heirs and beneficiaries by helping you reduce or eliminate the estate tax.
Helping the environment & our community
Gullotta Law Group believes in sustainability and protecting the environment, and we have taken the Voluntary State Bar of California Lawyers Eco-Pledge and Voluntary Law Office Sustainability Policy. We strive to be green by using scanning technology and email to reduce paper waste and the pollution caused by delivery vehicles. Our firm also believes in helping the community, and we support Prestwood School PTO, Sonoma Valley Education Foundation, Sonoma Valley Little League and Becoming Independent.
Respected speaker & author
Attorney Eric S. Gullotta has discussed estate planning on the Patti Gribow Show, a Southern California talk show, and has been a speaker at a variety of other speaking engagements. Additionally, he writes a column for the Sonoma Valley Sun called "Before It's Too Late", which covers such topics as avoiding probate issues through careful estate planning.
If you are planning for the future or honoring a late loved one's last wishes, you need an experienced and lauded Sonoma County estate planning attorney who is prepared to help you. We offer a free case evaluation to assist potential clients learn more about their legal options.